[Album] Le Grand Bleu vol.8 - LYn



The female solo vocalist Lyn is bringing her soothing vocals to K-Pop again with her 8th regular album entitled "Le Grand Bleu".


If you've watched the hit K-Drama "Man from the Stars," then you'll remember R&B singer Lyn, the voice behind the series' theme song "My Destiny," and it ranked high on music charts with her soulful and moving voice.

The full-length album will contain 13 tracks, including the pre-released "Breakable Heart" (featuring BEAST's Jun Hyung) and "I Like This Song" which were released in April and August last year.


1. Miss you... Crying
2. Weak heart
3. Backhug
4. I like this song
5. Song For Love (Kor Ver.)
6. How about us
7. Tonight
8. High Heel
9. Melted in the air
10. I was good to you
11. Song For Love (Eng Ver.)
12. I cry...cause I miss you (Inst.)
13. Tonight (Inst.)


The album image shows the singer in a dark sea-green plaid dress, which seems to be twirling around while the singer stands still.

The title track, 'I Cry Because I Miss You' is a ballad number that sings about a girl's yearning for boyfriend who she broke up with, and LYn participated in writing lyrics.

In addition, Hwi Sung, who has worked with LYn back in 2007, wrote a track called 'Hug Me Back', and many other major artists, like VIBE's Yoon Min Soo, songwriter Ha Jung Ho, and Double Sidekick participated in the album.

The album was released with its music video with track title 'Miss you... Crying' which is the first track from her album. Check out the music video below.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment